Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay it Forward!

I've seen this on several blogs & thought it looked like fun. I've even entered a few times but have yet to receive anything. Perhaps giving is better than receiving...

So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Just the thought of receiving something in the mail that isn't a bill is delightful! Come and play!!

This should be exciting since I've just barely started blogging. As of this post I think only my husband knows that I'm here. I guess it's time to change that. =o)

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog Taryn! I would love to play this game, sounds like a lot of fun :o) I have posted it on my blog and please feel free to visit my blog, only you will have to send me your email address because my blog is private. My email is shaebabeo@yahoo.com My blog is lslovefamily.blogspot.com Do you mind if I add you as one of my friends on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad to see you on blogger! You are doing a lot better than me, It took me months to figure out how to do a cute background for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world. this is tiffany, by the way. you don't have to include me in this because i did this before and am not about to do it again. i've only just begun thinking about those handmade items now that we've moved and we're mostly settled in, oh and blogged about it several months ago. oh well, just sometime this year, right? take care and i look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to play! Send me your email address and I will add you to my blog (it is private).
    abbys_mommy2000 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete